Thursday, December 8, 2011

Okay so far...

Well, so far I've bought a TW200 and I completed a great intro to dirt bike riding class. Now it's time to ride!

Lucky for me I live next to some moto crazed riding fiends... Matt W. and the grom patrol ready to tackle Otay Mountain! Check out Purple Rain ready to rock out!
This is Matt leading the way... tons more confidence from the Dirt Bike Course! I took it nice and slow, came down the road in first gear, used both brakes correctly and had a great time. Little by little I'm learning how to safely operate the bike... this is fun- even if you're slow and boring like me!

The view from almost-the-top. This is the kind of stuff I like to do... sight see and putt along enjoying quiet dirt roads and big vistas... yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment